RETECH ACADEMY MISSION STATEMENT & GOALS
RETECH ACADEMY’s primary mission is to provide academically at risk students of all ages career training in computers. A secondary mission is to provide technology and training to other not-for-profits, community groups, and schools.
We make the most of the equipment donated by refurbishing. As a last resort unused equipment will be recycled by environmentally safe methods. All usable equipment will be refurbished. Unusable equipment will be broken down into core elements and recycled.
The goals of RETECH ACADEMY are to:
- Develop new partnerships to provide technology to those in need.
- Provide training materials to each computer recipient.
- Extend services through Central Washington including the evaluation of access and use of home technology in economically challenged areas.
- Work to upgrade PCs in hardware provided.
- Continue to expand and develop new supportive services, such as classes for at risk learners and our job readiness training programs.
- Retain and recruit new dedicated volunteers who understand the mission and will take steps needed to accomplish RETECH ACADEMY’s goals.
RETECH ACADEMY PARTNERSHIPS
We are very proud of our ability to offer refurbished technology to those who otherwise would not be able to afford technology, and we pledge to you that we will deliver the best return for your donated equipment.
RETECH works with other Not-for-profits to provide equipment and supportive services in an effort to enhance service, productivity and client support.
RETECH is a member of the “ Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher Program”
Consider partnering with RETECH. More information on the RETECH partnership is available. Please, call to discuss partnering your company with RETECH at 509.494.8361.